I ate my slice of peach pie that I had purchased at the local Mom and Pop bakery. I had it in the kitchen with my Starbucks java. The nice soft North Wind blew in through the north side window.
This was no longer Summer. Fall. Autumn comes in early down here in South Texas. The Magical Rio Grande Valley is a special spot. Three digit temperatures are not my idea of Paradise. I welcome Otono. Fall.
I also welcome Coastal Bank's second chance program which allows even folks with bad credit to open up a checking account!
IT is worth CHECKING OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(156)
-
▼
October
(15)
- THE POOR ALWAYS HAVE A BAD ECONOMY
- WORK AS A CYBER MULE!
- DOES JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT LIKE PAN DULCE?
- MI PUEBLO MEXICAN BAKERY IN BUHL, IDAHO
- ONLINE WORK IS THE FUTURE
- YES TO LIFE NO TO ABORTION!
- WAFERS!
- C-MOM NEEDS VOICE OVER TALENT!
- DENVER HOUSE NEEDS MAFERS!
- SAGE STEELE FAN CLUB
- COLUMBUS DAY!
- LA REYNERA BAKERY IN EDINBURG, TEXAS
- CYBER SENTINELS IS HIRING!
- COASTAL BANK GIVES YOU A SECOND CHANCE
- MEXICAN BAKERIES IN WYOMING
-
▼
October
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment