I am the King Of Clutter. I wish I could just change my ways. I am a packrat.
There is hope for me yet! ALL I have to do is actually make an effort and follow through...and be neat AND get rid of stuff I really and truly no longer need!
Easier said than done!
NOW...where did I leave my notes on bakeries I wanted to check out online?
I am thinking of doing research on Indian bakeries here in the States.
Coffee please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(156)
-
▼
July
(14)
- GREEK COFFEE!
- DO YOU HAVE A ROCK AND ROLL BAKERY?
- DANISH COOKIES
- SWEET CORNBREAD RECIPES!
- XOGYM SUPPORTS THE BOYCOTT OF ARIZONA!
- THE SOUND STRIKE STOP SB1070 BENEFIT SHOW
- WINONA RIDER IN A MEXICAN BAKERY!
- LAS VEGAS BAKERIES
- TESS AND STEVE
- UNDEAD BAKERIES!
- SWEDEN!
- INDIAN BAKERIES
- FRENCH BREAD WITH BUTTER!
- A 4 STAR GENERAL DOES A 5 STAR JOB OF LOSING HIS JOB!
-
▼
July
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment