Thursday, May 27, 2010

COUNTRYSIDE BAKERIES!

JUST two days ago I was riding out in the countryside. I was with my mom. We had to utilize a transportation van for her doctor's appointment in Edinburg. We live in Mission.

Normally, I drive her to her appointments. This go-round I could not because my glasses were broken! Safety first!

Le Fleur Transportation Service provides rides for folks on medicare/medicaide! Excellent service.

Just remember they are not taxis! You must be very patient!

SO: we dropped off a client just before La Homa Road. I cannot remember the name of the road! The country bakery was near Emiliano Zapata school. I can't remember if it was an elementary school.

Google time!

The point is this: we love country bakeries because they retain their down-home nature and heart. It usually shows in their product!

So now that I have my glasses WE will drive out there God-willing sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers